Project Manager (English Good) – 2 positions
Budget: 60,000 – 100,000 THB
- 3-5 yearsas Project Manager (Software, Application, Service, and New Technology on Cloud)
- Software Project Methodologies
- Good English
- Knowledge of service technology.
- Managing and driving the projects that address business opportunities and issues through goal setting, planning, and implementation within budget and on time.
- Managing the project and reporting regularly against the project plan to ensure visibility of project progress.
- Coordinating with global/regional vendors, managing the vendors and/or suppliers within specified time and budget requirements.
- Engaging with vendors (as required), ensuring project specifications and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Developing project plan, scope, and key stakeholder requirements.
- Producing project plans that define the purpose, scope, deliverables, and success criteria for each project
- Managing the projects according to agreed plans and budgets.
- Identifying risks that could impact the completion of the project within budget and on time.
- Escalating the issues as appropriate and ensuring resolution.
- Completing project “Life Cycle” and ensuring project sign-off.
- Carrying out post-project reviews to identify if the originally determined benefits have been realized and take corrective or remedial action as appropriate.
- Generate and prepare reports to update the Management team