- Manager level 1 position, budget 80,000-100,000
- Assistant Manager level 1 position, budget 50,000-60,000
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,or related field.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant industry experience in web developer.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Required UX (user experiences) that understand customer needs and align with current and new technology.
- Required knowledge on UI (user interface) and visual design for website on responsive and mobile visual.
- Have an experience for API integration with SOAP and RESTFull and review to find out the loophole and bug of coding.
- Have strong experience on SEO.
- Manage and control all company develop Github/Gitlap following SDLC.
- Experiences on Database management and design such as Microsoft SQL or any database.
- Excellence to develop & design website with Sketch, AI and Photoshop
- Guide and coaching developer of all related party for end-to-end system integration.
- Able to review and fix code/script that may found error on Front-end.
- Able to implement and configurations for rendering of web pages.
- Manage all Support & Service on any issue of system and API integration web service, company website Content Management System including payment gateway integration.
- Data generation review and coordinate with internal user and partner.