Information Collection and Use:
Cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and analogous tracking technologies are utilized to amass data concerning your interactions with our Services and to remember your preferences.
The categories of cookies and tracking technologies:
– Website cookies: We do not collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to our website. Our website does not administer any cookies or tracking technologies.
– Essential cookies: These are vital for the proper operation of our Services and cannot be deactivated in our systems.
– Analytics cookies: These cookies assist us in scrutinizing how you utilize our Services, enabling us to enhance their performance and features.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are employed to present you with pertinent advertisements based on your interests. They might also be used to restrict the frequency of ad displays and gauge the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
– Social media cookies: These cookies enable you to share our content on social media platforms or interact with our social media profiles.
You have the ability to manage cookies through your browser settings and other tools. Nonetheless, please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of specific sections of our Services.
Job Applications: We will collect personal contact information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply contact information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in applying for a job. Our job application page collects and stores the following basic information from applicants: name, email, phone number, cover letter, and resume. This information is solely used for communication and recruitment purposes within ADI Resourcing and is not shared with any third parties.
Contact us: The Contact us form submitted via our website are redirected to a direct email contact and are not stored on our servers. By sending your inquiry, you acknowledge that the information provided in the email may be stored by us for communication purposes only.
Data Security: As we do not collect any user data, we do not store any personal information on our servers.
Links to Other Sites: Our website may contain links to social media platforms. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other Sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other Site that collects personally identifiable information.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our data practices, you can contact us at:
+66 86 908 2241
120 Kasemkij Building, Room No. 907, 9th Floor,
Silom Road, Suriyawongse,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Please include “Privacy Notice” in the subject line of your communication.
Last Updated October 2023.