ADI Vietnam is looking for candidates to apply for the position of Sales Account Manager.
ADI’s client is a global technology and business solutions provider in over 100 countries and regions.
Their services include technology, digital business consulting, management for cybersecurity, applications, workplace, cloud, data centers, and networks.
Our client is seeking an experienced Account Manager who can support the achievement of sales targets and drives continuous growth by establishing and maintaining strong sales and marketing strategies, with a specific focus on IT infrastructure project in a variety of industry.
· Seeking new clients and establishing relationships to understand their business strategy and priorities; consult to help them solve their problems with the company’s technology and solutions
· Work with the Pre-Sale team to prepare solutions that solve clients’ issues.
· Perform the role of principal client contact from the bid stage to the finalization of the project.
· Take care of commercial inquiries from clients during the project delivery
· Look for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell the company’s services to Clients and their partners in the eco-system
· Keep abreast of market forces, activity, and trends through a review of literature and contact with industry personnel requirements
· Report directly to the Sales Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecoms
· At least 5 years of working experience in the Account Manager role (direct sales) in the IT, Engineering field.
· Experience in System Integration companies is a big plus.
· Intermediate English skills to deliver a conversation
· Excellent communication skills – oral, written, and presentation to influence key stakeholders internally and externally
· Strong ambition to win big projects, and grow skills to be a Sales Manager
· Proficient (Intermediate) in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com)
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary: Negotiable
· Sales bonus package: 60/40
· Opportunities to go on company trips to Europe, Australia, and SEA Countries
· Opportunities to go on oversea training
· Premium Health Insurance package
· Corporate access to famous Online learning platforms (Coursera, Microsoft Learning, LinkedIn Learning, A Cloud Guru, Plural Sight….)
· Events for team bonding and family day
· Creative & young working space
· 15 Annual leaves minimum
· Annual company trip