Apply Now !
Open for Thai Nationality Only
ADI Group looking for candidates to apply for the position of Product Manager Merchandise Manager (Buyer)
Fresh Food Category
Budget: 160,000 THB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the respective brands by providing the right products and services that meet with the market requirements, and lead the team to achieve KPI targets (Net Sales, Margin %, Inventory, Growth %, Shipment Flow)
- Execute merchandise planning /OTB budget in line with company business target, including plan the product buying every season with merchandising team, review the plan to get the management’s approval, placing orders, and do periodic forecasting & updates
- Managing Category assortment with each Category-in-charge, Manage/Review Price & Margin structure, Distribution plan
- Maintain and manage business relationship with Principal.
- Communicating, coordinating & collaborating in scope of Brand & Product performance, from buying/order selection to delivering and marketing/selling in the country on regular basis to meet expectations and mutual targets
- Do analysis on sales, markdown, sell through %, market trends, competitive landscape, economic condition, competitor, and customer insight
- Daily/weekly manage and monitor Sales Performance, Stock, Allocation Plan, Inventory Level, and Incoming Goods and take action needed
- Review with the team to control future buying, margin, and ensure of sales achievement (monthly)
- Evaluating/monitoring implementation of existing plans according to current state of business, and adapting/adjusting/re-forecast in-season or future planning as needed in order to achieve optimum result
- Reviewing & providing reports and analysis for both internal and external (principal) in order to ensure that we have the right product and the right price for the consumer – pricing activities, OTB, yearly marketing plan, Merchandise planning
- Working closely with other related department (marketing, visual merchandising, operation) for better coordination & arrangements
- Managing Wholesale business/ E-commerce as necessary (wherever brand applicable)
- Working with Sourcing team in developing and finding the right sources (suppliers / factories) for products (wherever supplier applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Merchandising, Marketing, or related field
- At least 7 years’ experience as Key Account Manager or Merchandise Manager, and 5 years of experience in Retailer or similar Customer-centric industry
- Being accustomed to working with multiple departments and international operators
- Solid skill in Buying, Merchandising, planning and budgeting/ OTB, brand management, marketing coordination, market trends, and retail system
- Good in leadership, conflict management, and business orientation
- Good sense of products knowledge and market trends related to products assortment as assigned
- Good English communication skill for both speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal, communication, people management and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical thinking, and negotiation skills.
Line – karan_jobsadi
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – +66 942164911
Think JOBS. Think ADI.