Apply Now !
ADI Group looking for candidates to apply for the position of Asset Management- Executive Vice President
Open for Thai Nationality Only (Japanese Speaking Preferred)
- Determine policy content, goals, and annual budget.
- Budget: 200,000 THB
- Develop Set up strategies and team to work on plan for the Debt Asset Management Business team to use in the operation to achieve the company’s goals.
- Work with company’s director and non-executive director on high level decision making, screening market opportunity in line with the company’s policy.
- Motivate, Monitor and evaluate company’s project investment performance, including technical, financial, commercial, market and scenario analysis to initiate asset improvement opportunities and identify associated risks.
- Forecast operation performance and identify value enhancement opportunities or recommend timeline for divestment assets to maintain and maximize the profitability of the company.
- Conduct operated & Joint venture asset improvement opportunities and relevant contract management to deliver top-line growth & cost efficiency and raise asset awareness/ recommendations.
- Lead Joint venture management and related activities including JV’s obligation, cost and budget control, dividend projection, compliance, corporate governance, project management, and expansion projects.
- Assess Portfolio Pricing, Return on Investment, and other financial key points on the investment portfolio
- Organize and prepare the decision analysis package for Investment Committee, Board of Director meetings, and Joint venture Board of Directors meeting with partner companies.
- Strengthen partner relationships and build strong networking with stakeholders.
- Collaborate among cross-functional teams to achieve operational excellence and business growth strategy
- Report on asset management information as required to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, Monitor and Control risk at acceptable level with condition to the regulator
- Other valued added tasks as initiated.
- Male or Female / age between 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor or master degree in relevant field such as finance, accounting, law, economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in Asset Management, Finance and banking industry (preferable) or related roles.
- Possess in-depth financial knowledge and expertise in complex financial modeling for the investment projects including scenario analysis to foresee risk probability.
- Skill in investment portfolio management and data analysis, e.g., investment valuation analysis, risk assessment, asset allocation & diversification and project management. Possess the ability to identify risks and opportunities on a wide range of projects.
- Experienced in contract management and managed work processes in accordance with the contract and commercial laws.
- Exceptional collaboration skill, ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Excellent presentation and influence skills.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a natural curiosity to implement positive change and develop new initiatives.
Contact us:Line – karan_jobsadi
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – +66 942164911Think JOBS. Think ADI.