ADI Consulting Singapore is looking for candidates to apply for Business Development Manager in Singapore.
ONLY Singaporean CANDIDATES
– Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, cold calls, referrals, presentations & sales campaigns.
– Ability to identify and qualify sales opportunities within medium to large-sized Enterprises
– Responsible for sales targets by using online marketing channels for client acquisition
– Responsible for lead generation, RFPs, negotiation, onboarding and account management of clients
– Provide regular forecasts to the management of current and pipeline opportunities
– Manage relationship with Independent Sales Representative channel partners, including training, proposal management, joint customer presentations etc.
– Able to manage the entire pre-sales cycle and client expectation management
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of Four (5) years relevant work experience, with at least Two (3) years’ experience at software, SaaS, e-commerce or consumer internet company a plus.
* Advanced level experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Google Docs, Google Sheets.
* Experience in e-commerce, software-as-a-service, or consumer internet industries preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Exceptional skills with Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and using the cloud version of similar software (Google Apps) and telling business stories using structured data; including advanced Excel functions (typical shortcut keys, vlookups, sumifs and pivot tables).
* Ability to collaborate coordinate organizations (within Stamps.com in conjunction with our partners’ key leaders and teams to execute agreements and implement successful go-to-market plans.
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Must have exceptional written and oral communications skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and cultural skills for use in a global context.
* Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be able to push projects forward in a parallel fashion.
* Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Google Docs, Google Sheets.
* Prior use of online research tools such as LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and other B2B research tools.
* Salesforce and MySql knowledge a strong plus but not required.