Position: Systems Analyst
Salary: 50,000 – 80,000 THB
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or relevant field, master degree is advantage.
- Prior experience as a systems analyst, senior developer or in a similar position at least 5 years.
- Have experienced in finance business and related qualifications a plus.
- Have experience in mobile application, channel applications are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Solid experience in coding of ASP.Net, C#, PHP and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces, knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
- Solid experience in agile implement methodology.
- Performing coding assignments and reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Evaluating current IT systems, including hardware, software, and network features.
- Communicating with management and employees to determine system requirements.
- Planning new systems that address any issues with the current systems.
- Preparing cost-benefit analysis reports for all proposed upgrades and enhancement in term of development area.
- Collaborating with the IT team to implement as plan.
- Perform system integration testing the new systems, new change requests to validate that they are working as expected.
- Reporting back on all improvements made, as well as any setbacks.
- Creating training processes and documentation to teach others how to use new systems.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in information systems.