ADI Vietnam is looking for candidates to apply for Supply Chain Improvement Engineer in Hanoi Vietnam.
ONLY VIETNAMESE CANDIDATES
Key Responsibilities/Primary Functions:
- Key person to liaise closely with suppliers, BU, and R&D to ensure production predictability at the supplier
- Assist in ensuring capacity and output with good quality at the supplier
- Assist in customer complaint management through 8D management
- Drive implementation and validation of improvement/ corrective actions
- Provide recommendations and risk assessments on new suppliers and new process technologies. Responsible for sustaining activities and process activities
- Responsible for driving the continuous improvement plan
- Collaborate with the supplier to develop and implement the quality management plan using industry tools and standards to drive quality improvements and initiatives
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in R&D, automation or industrial engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronics quality or engineering function
- Good written and oral in English. Knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
- Good supplier management skills; ability to work directly with suppliers to fix product quality issue
- Experience in Lean and 6 Sigma is a plus
- Skilled in root-cause analysis and problem-solving
- Good computer and presentation skills.
- Experience with large-scale projects is a plus
- Good working enthusiasm and teamwork spirit
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement