JOB POSITION: SAP Project Manager (SAP background) Cambodian candidates
ADI Group is looking for Cambodian candidates to apply for the position of SAP Project Manager (SAP background).
JOB LOCATION: Phnom Pheng, Cambodia
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Should have experience of 2-3 support / roll-out / Upgrade / Migration projects (definitely for Senior or Lead resources)
– Experience in S4HANA implementation, Migration, upgrade would be preferable
– Experience in International clients is preferable
– Participate in the solutioning, design, build, testing, data migration, cutover of SAP implementations and troubleshooting & support.
– Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements, create proof of concepts for the new requirements and showcase it to Customer. to translate business requirements into Solutions
– Builds strong working relationship with external stakeholders and direct interaction with customers and should be able to convince / negotiate in case of conflicts
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English with capability to drive requirement gathering workshops.
– Should be aware of the ASAP implementation methodology and creating documentations such as BPD, KDS, FS, Test scripts, UAT, sign off
– Should be aware of the SAP Support process, documentations such as Scoping, UAT, sign off, Ticketing structure
– Experience collaborating and developing client relationships, developing new opportunities with clients, and identifying engagement follow-on opportunities
– Should have lead large teams for international clients
– Experience supporting the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, contributing to the creation of Statements of Work
– Should have executed atleast 4-6 end to end implementations as a Project Manager with atleast 1 S4HANA migration or implementation
– Excellent interpersonal and networking skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
– Should be aware of ASAP methodology
– Should have implemented atleast 1 project with third party application integration with SAP such as SFDC etc.
Education – Engineering & Management or PG frm any discipline – SAP Certification is preferable – PMP or equivalent certification is preferable
If you are interested in this position, send your updated CV or resume to the below form.