ADI Malaysia is looking for candidates to apply for Cloud & Security Specialists in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
ONLY Malaysian CANDIDATES
Language Proficiency: English
- Assist on daily basis AWS Cloud Infrastructure operations & JIIRA Administration task item.
- Assist internal development team on Secure coding implementation
- Responsible to provide solution on any of cloud, infrastructure, technical request internally
- Participate in security-related matters on existing policy documentation for improvement side
- Responsible on Administer Bit Defender Gravity Zone AntiVirus server for AWS cloud production
- Data Gathering, Research and analytical abilities on Infra, security, network & cloud
- The candidate shall possess at least an advance diploma/degree in computer science/software
engineering or it’s equivalent.
- Strong technical experiences and skills in securing coding practices, network security, security
architecture, cloud architecture, cloud security.
- Exposure to AWS security services such as HUB, AWS Macie, Cloud Trail, AWS Inspector, Trusted
- Familiar with data security integrity, data security legislation, e.g: EU 95/46/EG, GDPR (General Data
- Basic exposure to JIIRA Administration, DevOps automation tools such as Jenkins & Kubernetes &
Vmware ESXi will be added values.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Excellent communication as well as good interpersonal & presentation skills.
Working day: Monday – Friday | 9 AM – 6 PM