Functional Consultant/Business Analyst
(Record to Report R2R)
- Acting as Functional Consultant, Lead/explore requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Work with stakeholders to extract and organize the requirements to meet business strategic objectives
- Act as IT focal point of business demands, Bridge between business user and IT team until providing guidance & advice to business managers in business information.
- Work closely with business users to ensure the enhancement/project meets the business requirements.
- Work with development team to deliver high-quality software/applications within budgets and schedules.
- Identify and manage scope creep and requirements management.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control process
- Identify and propose projects to close gaps and/or harvest opportunities to meet business strategic objectives from an analytical standpoint
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
- Propose appropriate business flow solutions in a cost-effective way and ensure that IT deliverables are appropriate solutions or outcomes for business.
- Verify functional, accuracy, and completeness of the requirements to ensure objectives are being met (analysis, test, demonstration, and inspection)
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing, including Functionality Testing
- Conduct testing process, data migration and training system to end user
- Ensure compliance to IT standards, policies, and procedures
- Thai or expat candidate who can communicate in Thai language
- Age is around 30 – 45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, MIS, Computer Science, Accounting or IT Related
- At least 3 years experience in Functional Consultant, Business Analyst, or System Analyst
- Experience managing business requirements, designing UX/UI against business requirements, identifying coder specifications, conducting testing and ensuring software QA process.
- Well know the software development process SDLC, Agile framework, and emphasize documentary of the development process
- Strong background in ERP/ORACLE/SAP as Financial/Accounting (Record to Report business chain), Product costing, AP/AR/GL Manufacturing
- Background in Business Process Improvement of Manufactory or Functional Consultant role
- Experiences in IT Coding field is preferable such as PHP/Java, PL/SQL, APEX
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills, positive thinking, strong analytical, Adaptive, and Problem-Solving issues.