ADI is looking for candidates for EHS Assistant Manager positions.
– Tabulate Entity’s ESH data and ensure timely submission as required.
– Implements and uphold ESH policies and procedures and ensure full compliance with ESH laws and regulations
– Develop documentation and put in place ISO45001 Management System for the Entity.
– Develop and conduct regular reviews of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
– Lead all incident/ accident investigation from the entity, develop, document and follow up to closure all corrective measures and recommended improvements.
– Prepare and schedule ESH Inspections / Audits for the facility to identify ESH risks and develop control measures.- Organize and conduct Monthly ESH Committee Meeting with documented meeting minutes and ensure corrective actions are completed within deadlines
– Prepare and schedule ESH related training (e.g. emergency procedures, workplace safety, etc.)
– Monitors and ensure compliance to all ESH related legislations.
– Liaise with internal/external ESH consultants in the provision of ESH training programs and related ESH services.
– Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time.