Business / System Analyst (Manager level) ** Required Good English communication
Understand and assess the changing needs of the business. Analyze the impacts of change, document and support communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, capture requirements needed to initiate a change, and implement IT solutions which is process efficient and cost-effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, MIS, Computer Science, or related field
- 3 years of working experience preferably in the life or non-life insurance industry.
- Experience in IT application development
- Knowledge of Database design, programming, and SQL language
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Thai and English speaking/writing
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
- Act independently and work under minimal direction
- Ability to work within a team and flexibility to take on various duties
- Plan and organize IT projects to be in line with corporate strategy and business objectives. Put together all resources and control to ensure project success. The project planning and progress will periodically maintain and report to management.
- Analyze the business needs then propose and implement IT solutions to improve the business processes.
- Define As-Is process and design To-Be process then record them in documentation.
- Lead the implementation of automating key processes in the organization
- Gather business requirements from user groups and develop functional specifications
- Design database, file structures, form, report, process, and control procedure to ensure adequacy in meeting the requirements and to comply with IT standards.
- Acts as liaison between user groups and systems group to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Liaise with programmers to ensure system development is tracking as per project plan
- Develops User Acceptance Testing plans and scripts
- Co-ordinate resources required to facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Perform other related duties as assigned