ADI Consulting Vietnam is looking for candidates to apply for Account Representative in Vietnam.
ONLY VIETNAMESE CANDIDATES
Location: Ha Noi
The scope of work includes below:
1. Business strategic planning:
– Coordinate with high-level functions in Nokia to assist CSO to define country business strategy, goals & priorities in short terms and long terms;
– Provide support to Customer teams to build their account’s business plan and action plan.
2. Financial forecast & Business analysis:
– Partner with other stakeholders to deliver qualified country business analysis upon request from Market Unit;
– Order/sales forecast: track and monitor order pipeline based on Salesforce.com and sales forecast based on CFT (Combined Forecasting Tool) by coordinating with AMs, PMs & PMOs;
– Coordinate with AMs, PMs, Customer Business Controller and other functions to fulfil documents, reports, presentations for regional & international meetings, workshops.
3. The business model of operations
– Assist the CSO to develop the country mode of operations in order to implement the country strategy and to meet targeted goals & priorities;
– Manage the weekly project reviews and track all the action items to be delivered on time.
4. Administration task:
– Provide support to the General Director for daily work such as: travel & payment
the arrangement, working schedule and documentation proofreading
– Assist the Customer team in arranging engagement activities with customers
– Be responsible for bid production.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education with a minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Good commercial experience and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in both Vietnamese and English
- Experienced client and stakeholder management, and negotiating skills
- Excellent in reporting, reconciliation and coordination
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Professional, dynamic and creative presence
Please feel free to contact our consultant: Ms Linh: firstname.lastname@example.org