Solution Architect (DotNet)
As a Solution Architect, you will contribute on all aspects of delivering high quality, secure, scalable, maintainable and extensible software in the financial services space. This is a key client facing role within our scaled agile structure and will provide technical leadership to both clients and internal Scrum teams, to ensure that technical and architectural vision is realized. You will be involved in a architecting new features and non-functional enhancements as well as working closely with the Enterprise Architect to help drive multi-year roadmaps for platform modernization and digital transformation for one of our key South East Asian clients
You will have the opportunity to both bring new ideas and experience to our team as well as develop your own knowledge and skills on a growing program of work.
- 8+ years hands-on software development experience
- Strong track record of technology leadership through Technical Lead and Architecture experience
- Experience in a business or customer facing role
- Advanced understanding of commercial .NET framework, Visual Studio, SQL, React and Azure experience.
- Advanced understanding of design principal contributes to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- Advanced understanding on REST API design and development
- A solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security, and performance.
- Experience with legacy application modernization
- Experience with Microservices & cloud technologies
- Strong focus on client outcomes, both technology and business
- A personable and collaborative nature with second to none client-partner management and relationship building skills as well as cultural awareness
- Top notch presentation skills with customer-facing experience and presentation skills
Preferred / bonus points
- Experience on mobile application design and/or development
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science and/or information systems
- Vendor or professional services experience
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Thai and English speaker