ADI– Thailand is looking for candidates to apply for the position of Chief Technology Officer.
Subject: Chief Technology Officer
One of our early-stage B2B SaaS portfolio company has been growing exponentially and are now looking for a critical business leader to join the team as their Chief Technology Officer based out of Thailand.
• Design and execute the long-term strategy for technological development
• Drive the product roadmap for new product development, and ensure execution
• Manage the company’s core technology infrastructure and ensure stability while scaling
• Drive improvements across the end-to-end technology strategy
• Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
• Able to take, understand, run the company existing technology
• Manage the current team of UI/UX, developers and external engineering vendors
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code if needed
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
• Capable of working independently as well as working in a team approach with other software developers when required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience and above in application development
• Someone currently based in Thailand would be an advantage
• At least 8 years of experience in technology roles, with 5 as a manager/leader
• Prior experience working with engineering teams in Thailand
• Prior experience working on a B2B SaaS platform would be advantageous
• Someone who can act as a strategic partner to the Founders, but also as a hands-on executor
• Education in Computer Science/Engineering is required
• Development experience with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, XML, JSON, Entity Framework, ORM and LINQ.
• Experience in SQL Server (T-SQL and Stored Procedure).
• Backend development including microservices, APIs, REST, and SOAP.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented software design and microservice-based architectures.
• Knowledge in Version Control Systems like Git.
• Experience in MS Azure is a plus.
• Experience and knowledge in the Travel industry.
• Agile development methodology with daily scrum.
• Front End – Angular 9 / Angular 13
• Back-End – C# / NodeJS
• Infra – AWS