* Open for INDIAN – VISA & WORK PERMIT ARE PROVIDED
Position: Finance Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Language Proficiency: English
About the role:
This role would include Financial Reporting for the Group, supporting IPO preparedness, financial due diligence for any acquisitions, identifying areas of automation, supporting the Audit which includes Quarterly and Yearly Audits and working closely with cross functional teams to collate the information and to drive any change.
· Monthly Book Close for the Group
· Supporting Quarterly and Yearly Audits for the Group
· Review of Group Financial Statements at BU Level and Consolidation Level
· Handling various Automation projects and taking the lead to complete it.
· Supporting in Financials Due Diligence of any acquisitions
· Active participation on IPO related activities
· Ensuring consistency in Accounting Policies across all the Group
· Bringing more insights and depth in Financial Reporting for the Group
· Preparation of Accounting Memo on any technical issues.
· 7-9 years of working experience in Financial , Accounting and GL Reporting.
· Any IPO Listing experience would be big plus
· Candidate with experience in service industry would be preferable
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Being a Team player and ability to lead the high performing team.
Please contact our consultant to get more information : firstname.lastname@example.org