ADI Resourcing Thailand is looking for candidates to apply for Finance Manager in Bangkok, Thailand.
OPEN FOR EXPATS and Thai Locals
Language Proficiency: English
Role and Responsibilities
– Coordinating the accurate preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports, consolidated
financial statements, and other internal Management reports. Review of monthly /annual,
balance sheet, income statements, cash flows, and supporting materials.
– Analyzing targets and providing insights on the financial health of the organization.
– Supervising the staff in the department and liaising with external accounting teams.
– Cross-country coordination, supervising, and leading the respective teams in Reporting as
– Managing and supervise back-office services such as accounts payable, collection, and payroll.
– Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory
accounting and tax issues.
– Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
– 3-5 years of experience in a finance role.
– Leadership skills and experience in employee management.
– Understanding of data privacy standards.
– Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
– Keen attention to detail.
– Organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills;
problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity and honesty.