We are truly living in a special time in our history. The covid19 pandemic is impacting everyone from our families, to our businesses, to our first responders who are bravely on the front lines.
It has been a difficult time for us all, due to the current situation of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) that is spreading all over the world hence, ADI would like to request that, you can further reduce your risk of contracting the disease by visiting busy public area only when necessary, washing hands frequently and thoroughly. And of course, traveling aboard.
5 THINGS TO DO KEEP YOU AWAKE & LEARNING NEW THINGS DURING THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19
1. Free courses from Harvard University -https://bit.ly/3b9GZnM
2. Free specialized books on the Bill Gates‘ website -https://openstax.org/
3. Learning code at home with Freecodecamp – https://bit.ly/2xUysa2
4. More than 500 most famous museums and galleries in the world through Google Arts & Cultures – https://bit.ly/2WAxQRj
5. Looking for new jobs, new talents – contact ADI ‘s Consultants to get full support. We’re always ready to assist you. #applynow – https://lnkd.in/fcqWi3F
Above all else, our thoughts are with those affected by the virus, particularly those who are sick. We wish them a speedy recovery, and we remain inspired by our healthcare workers and others who are caring for people around the world.
Take care and stay safe.
From ADI Team