ADI Consulting Vietnam is looking for candidates to apply for the SENIOR DOCUMENTATION CONSULTANT in Vietnam.
ONLY VIETNAMESE CANDIDATES
Location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh
• Deal with a compilation of Canada Visa Applications
• Be responsible for immigration matters including lodging Work Permit, Permanent Residence Visa and Citizenship Applications
• Liaise with Immigration Departments and relevant partners
• Support Sales team to present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients
• Attend to clients’ queries and completion of formalities when applications were processing and being approved subsequently
• Pro-actively research for information regarding Canada immigration matters and general information/updates; monitor changes to immigration regulations
• Meet up and liaise with clients to collect documents, proceed the application fully
• Create and maintain data library
• Have general knowledge in Vietnam and Canada law
• Conduct and partake in seminars or workshops locally or oversea• Other general administrative work.
Have at least 3 years of experience in Canada Visa and Immigration procedures
• Professional English skills (especially reading and writing)
• Degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy
• Be motivating, energetic and able to work as a part of a team
• Good communication and negotiation skills as the job are centered on communication with clients and colleagues
• Must be able to work on tight deadlines and under pressure whilst still being able to provide a professional customer service
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
– Attractive salary
– 13th-month bonus
– Others are followed Vietnam’s Labor Law