ADI Consulting Vietnam is looking for candidates to apply for the SENIOR MEDIA in Vietnam.
ONLY VIETNAMESE CANDIDATES
Location: Ho Chi Minh
– Manage the day-to-day digital campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
– Working with the account team, the creative and the content team to understand the client’s business objectives and media strategy, making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns;
– Monitoring campaign to make sure campaign KPIs on-track– Maintaining detailed reports and presenting post-campaign reports;
– Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and giving recommendations for the further campaign
– Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits;
– Familiarity with product offerings (e.g. Adnetwork, Ad Extension, Targeting, etc.) and performance metrics from a variation of digital media platform (e.g., Display, video, Search, Mobile and Social advertising platforms such as YouTube and Facebook), and publisher.
Job Requirement :
– A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in digital media and preferably in a digital agency.
– Deep knowledge of digital media and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
– Strong project management skills are required with the ability to deliver results within a tight schedule.
– Good interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills, for liaising with clients and publishers;
– Literacy, for writing reports and presentations;
– Numeracy, for data analysis and negotiations;
– Strong analytical and organizational skills;
– Capability to work effectively under pressure.