ADI Vietnam is looking for candidates apply for Manufacturing Test Engineer in Hanoi Vietnam.
ONLY VIETNAMESE CANDIDATES
Key Responsibilities/Primary Functions:
Be responsible for the test engineering of the new product industrialization, including:
- Prepare the test document, develop the test strategy and design the test case according to the product requirement document and communication industry standard.
- Support vendors engineers to build the test environment; deploy the test system to the work-floor
- Test case design and execution
Be responsible for the on-site test system maintenance, including:
- Maintain the test document according to the ECO/ECN.
- Guide the product testing, provide necessary on-site technical support.
- Provide trouble-shooting support on-site
- Major in Computer Science, Communication Engineering or related. At least 3 years of work experience with a Master’s degree or 5 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Understand the communication standard of optical communication network, test experience with related products, especially for PON / AP is preferred.
- Be familiar with at least one of the following programming languages or tools: Teststand, Labwindows, Labview, C/C++, Python/Perl/PHP/Tcl, .Net, the software test experience is a plus.
- Be familiar with the common used test instrument, instrument control and programming experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with the Linux system, programming experience under Linux is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer and communication networks could understand the new communication protocol and product requirements swiftly.
- Good working enthusiasm and teamwork spirit.
- Good in communication skills and problem-solving. Experience in large-scale projects is a plus.
- Good written and oral in English. Knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
Salary: UP TO $3000